Sunday 3 December 2017

I'M ANNOYED

Well it's been a pretty exciting morning so far.
I woke at about 7am, got up, fed the cat, opened the curtains, made a cup of tea, did my ablutions, let the cat out onto the deck, turned the radio on, turned the computer on, had another cup of tea, made some toast from a delicious wholemeal loaf that The Food Curmudgeon made yesterday, checked my phone for messages, went back to the computer, checked the blogs and .....bless me, a lot of activity happened overnight that I hadn't been aware of.

The Curmudgeon alerted me to a blog post from Angry Jesus. He said that i shouldn't get too upset about it as he and THE CURMUDGEONS INCⓒ had everything in hand. I read the offending article and man was I annoyed.

I had another cup of tea, did my ablutions again, made a breakfast of poached egg on toast with sautéed potato (thanks again The Food Curmudgeon) and sat down to think about a response.

Well here it is. I'm annoyed. Really annoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LET'S TALK ABOUT WALLPAPER

 It's been a while since TC called on me but he said that my services were fairly urgently needed. Apparently there's been some feed...